Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Sssssso Ssssssooon

I knew this day would come.


Ever since that one incident, I knew that they would eventually give way to the inevitable. But I didn't think it would be so soon. The first one decided to let go of life early. It was weak and could not hold on much longer. However, I tried taking matters into my own hands by connecting it to a life supporter. So far, It has proved to be sufficient.


But something so simple would not suffice for the second one. It used its last breath this afternoon. Sadly, I couldn't do much for it. But I'm relieved to know its death was quick and painless. You shall be missed dearly.....

.....

.....

.....

.....

.....

.....

.....

.....You will always be remembered S.




:( lol


I MIGHT NEED A NEW LAPTOP NOW.

1 comment:

  1. .... i totally thought it was an animal that died. -___-

    ReplyDelete